HIGH QUALITY HAND MADE CERAMIC SHAVE BOWL
6.99 10.98 $6.99 - $10.98
Hand Dipped Ceramic Shaving Bowl
Specifically designed to make lathering easier by holding the shave cake in place and fitting comfortably in the shaver's hand. The shallow bowl reduces mess and prevent tipping.
- Wash your new shaving brush with soap and warm water before using for the first time.
- When you're ready to shave, wet the bristles with warm or hot tap water and gently shake off the excess.
- Move the brush in a circular motion over the shaving soap until the desired lather is achieved.
- A thicker or thinner lather is achieved by the amount of water used on the shaving brush according to preference. Keep in mind that only a thin layer of lather is needed for a close, comfortable shave.
- With a rotating motion, apply the shaving lather to the beard area.
- After shaving, rinse off the shaving brush under warm water, shake off excess water and let stand to dry.